The Business of Batteries in EV and Stationary Applications
This presentation’s aim is to explore the market of Li-Ion battery cells for Electric Vehicle and Grid Storage applications.
Key topics discussed during the presentation:
- Batteries in grid applications, a look into what they’re interacting with and, at times, displacing in selected European markets
- A look into the winning and losing battery cell technologies at German automotive OEMs
- Incremental versus disruptive battery cell technologies and how digestible change is at-scaled production
Who should attend:
- Batter Cell Manufacturers
- EV Battery Suppliers
- Grid Storage Manufacturers
- Utilities, OEM Product Managers
Time & Date:
May 15th, 2018
03:00pm – 03:30pm
About The Battery Show Europe:
The Battery Show is Europe’s largest trade fair for advanced battery technology, taking place 15 – 17 May 2018, in Hannover, Germany. More than 300 manufacturers and service providers from across the supply chain will display thousands of design, production and manufacturing solutions, including battery systems, materials, components, testing and recycling, for industries including automotive, utilities, renewable energy, grid, power tools and electronics.
Mike currently works on small and large scale advisory engagements ranging from Polysilicon cost modeling through bottom-up substation topology assessments to identify spending patterns by country. In March 2018 he produced a report on the state of battery cell technologies within EV applications. With a background in finance, Mike worked his way up from a researcher in mobile, renewable power, and electricity transmission and distribution sectors in the last 8 years.