Electric Vehicles and
16:30PM CET | 10:30AM EST | 07:30AM PST
Watch On-Demand Now
About the webinar
This high double digit growth despite Covid-19, across the board in this sector, presents a huge opportunity today. However, to capitalize on it while mitigating risks, it is important to understand the market in detail. This webinar will focus on summary insights from PTR’s EVs and EV Chargers market research on 30 countries around the world.
- Electric Vehicle Active Fleet by region (Passenger, Commercial)
- Announced ZEV Targets (Countries, OEMs)
- EU’s Climate Action Plan
- Electrification of 2/3-wheelers and Maritime Industry
- EV Chargers’ Regional Market Sizing (AC, DC low, DC Fast)
- Policy and Incentives Driving the Market
- Volatility of Forecast Scenarios
- Evolving business models incl. V2G
Recent PTR Insights on The Topic
The Sharm El-Sheikh Climate Change Conference took place last month in Egypt, commencing on 6 November 2022 and ending on the 18th. The...
Currently, the majority of EV charging occurs at residential and workplace locations. In the near future, however, the percentage of...
The Sharm El-Sheikh Climate Conference officially ended with an historic climate “loss and damage” fund being set up on Sunday, 20...