Electric Vehicles and
16:30PM CET | 10:30AM EST | 07:30AM PST
Watch On-Demand Now
About the webinar
This high double digit growth despite Covid-19, across the board in this sector, presents a huge opportunity today. However, to capitalize on it while mitigating risks, it is important to understand the market in detail. This webinar will focus on summary insights from PTR’s EVs and EV Chargers market research on 30 countries around the world.
- Electric Vehicle Active Fleet by region (Passenger, Commercial)
- Announced ZEV Targets (Countries, OEMs)
- EU’s Climate Action Plan
- Electrification of 2/3-wheelers and Maritime Industry
- EV Chargers’ Regional Market Sizing (AC, DC low, DC Fast)
- Policy and Incentives Driving the Market
- Volatility of Forecast Scenarios
- Evolving business models incl. V2G
Recent PTR Insights on The Topic
The global spotlight is on the Russia-Ukraine crisis, which has been responsible for wreaking havoc on international fossil fuel markets....
Hannover Messe 2022[dsm_text_divider header="Date " color="#FFFFFF" divider_weight="3px" _builder_version="4.9.7" _module_preset="default"...
Even though China is the forerunner in the EV charging infrastructure, the rest of the APAC (Asia Pacific) countries are not lagging far...