Electric Vehicles and
16:30PM CET | 10:30AM EST | 07:30AM PST
About the webinar
This high double digit growth despite Covid-19, across the board in this sector, presents a huge opportunity today. However, to capitalize on it while mitigating risks, it is important to understand the market in detail. This webinar will focus on summary insights from PTR’s EVs and EV Chargers market research on 30 countries around the world.
- Electric Vehicle Active Fleet by region (Passenger, Commercial)
- Announced ZEV Targets (Countries, OEMs)
- EU’s Climate Action Plan
- Electrification of 2/3-wheelers and Maritime Industry
- EV Chargers’ Regional Market Sizing (AC, DC low, DC Fast)
- Policy and Incentives Driving the Market
- Volatility of Forecast Scenarios
- Evolving business models incl. V2G
SIGN UP NOW
Webinar Starts in
Recent PTR Insights on The Topic
The US transportation sector is the largest carbon emitting sector in the country. The Federal and State regulators are promoting EV...
There is an immense untapped potential in EV market especially in countries within the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN),...
Even though 2020 was a challenging year for most of industry sectors but EVSE (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment) market in EMEA...