Electric Vehicles and
16:30PM CET | 10:30AM EST | 07:30AM PST
Watch On-Demand Now
About the webinar
This high double digit growth despite Covid-19, across the board in this sector, presents a huge opportunity today. However, to capitalize on it while mitigating risks, it is important to understand the market in detail. This webinar will focus on summary insights from PTR’s EVs and EV Chargers market research on 30 countries around the world.
- Electric Vehicle Active Fleet by region (Passenger, Commercial)
- Announced ZEV Targets (Countries, OEMs)
- EU’s Climate Action Plan
- Electrification of 2/3-wheelers and Maritime Industry
- EV Chargers’ Regional Market Sizing (AC, DC low, DC Fast)
- Policy and Incentives Driving the Market
- Volatility of Forecast Scenarios
- Evolving business models incl. V2G
Recent PTR Insights on The Topic
Still in the early stages of adopting the technology, Latin American countries are progressively increasing the number of privately owned...
• The diverse range of authentication processes for EV charging leads to an unharmonized EV ecosystem and is expected to slow down growth...
• The transport sector is heavily reliant on fossil fuels and accounts for 37% of CO2 emissions from end use sectors (International Energy...