Power Technology Research LLC
Managing Director: Michael Sheppard
United States (HQ):
Address: 1049 Pinenut Court, Sunnyvale, California 94087, USA.
Registration Number: Delaware – 6118197
Address: Firkenweg 5, Unterföhring, 85774, Munich Area, Germany.
Steuernummer: 143/556/84053 (Abt. 9143)
VAT ID: (USt-IdNr): DE313009130
Licensing & Product Ownership
– Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part by PTR in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of PTR. Work Product is licensed solely for internal use and Clients may use the information to create reports or presentations. Work Product is not licensed for external use and Clients must never a) use Work Product to produce a commercial product or service, or b) sell directly for revenue generating purposes.
– Purchase license allows for use of a publication by unlimited users within the purchasing organization e.g. all employees of a single company.
– Each of these people may use the publication on any computer, and may print out the report, but may not share the publication (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons outside of the organization.
– These employees of purchasing organization can include information given in the publication in internal presentations and reports by providing full copyright credit to the publisher.
– For limited external use, written consent may be granted by PTR on a case by case basis. Upon request, Clients will execute all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of PTR to the Work Product.
When visiting our website, we collect two different types of personal information from you. The first is information you knowingly disclose, which may include your full name, title, company affiliation, work address, work telephone number and work e-mail address. The second is information that is sent to us by your web browser. We do not ask for or collect any sensitive personal data. Where required under applicable law, we obtain users’ consent prior to collecting and processing their personal information.
How we use your personal information:
The information you give us is absolutely safe with us. We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties. We might contact you from time to time regarding your purchases or the services (like forums and announcement lists) you have subscribed to. We may also send you promotional announcements from time to time about new products and services that you might find useful. You may also opt out from receiving information from us at any time and ask us to remove your contact information from our database.